Pardon me, but is this not May?
Posted: 01 May 2013 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

What is this weather garbage?  Snow, cold…not at all appropriate for May.  I am wondering who is responsible.  If it is the city commissioners, as I suspect, we will need to do a recall. This is not acceptable.

Posted: 01 May 2013 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2012-10-11

Blame it on the mayor and his contacts with the weather gods (or chamber as you may refer to them).
Break out the “Hot Toddies” !!

Posted: 02 May 2013 07:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

I have no use for winter or anything that looks like it.  I often long to go back to Thailand and stay there. I stays around 90 morning, noon and night and year-round.  You can smoke wherever you please.  Beer is around fifty cents.  You can get a taxi all day for $10.  Great beaches. I have a friend who bought a bar/restaurant there…in Pattaya Beach.  He paid something like $5,000 for it and it was already stocked with liquor, food and girls.  He lives above the place. It’s a little tricky because the Thais won’t let us own property so you have to find a Thai girl to marry…that is not even a small problem.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.