Why is there a heading for “Sports”?
Posted: 13 March 2013 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

There is no such forum.  If you click on it, you are referred to KState. Of course, around here, I guess KState IS sports.

Posted: 14 March 2013 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  796
Joined  2012-10-10

Patience, Michael… patience!!!!  I am not a baseball fan.  Worse than watching paint dry.  However, I understand the Royals do have the best record in pre-season in MLB.  We might see some Royals chatter during the summer.
Then, the Chiefs could well be a stellar team… at least compared to what we’ve been used to the past few years.  Some good acquisitions in the free agency market, new coaches, new GM… Chiefs talk will begin before September.
Of course, “Lion Forrest” (otherwise known as Tiger Woods) is always expected to return to his winning ways that went bye-bye after the Skanksgiving episode of a couple years ago.

To initiate much in the way of sports talk, however, will require more than the 4 or 5 active posters on this forum.  We do need something more to see, sports wise, than the food fights like have been recently observed in the political forum.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.