One more reason to be thankful for not being a Chickenhawk
Posted: 12 March 2013 01:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2012-10-28

I came across a blurb on the internet tonight that indicated the chickenhawks are going to be rolling out new outlandish uniforms during the B12 Tourney.

Supposedly these unis are so hideous that hawk fans took to the internet in droves and pushed a petition to kill them before they ever saw the light of day.

Apparently the petition drive was not successful.

I haven’t seen them but I have seen some pics that Adidas is showing on the web.  If the pics are accurate I sure am thankful that K State has not succumbed to this trend towards insanity.

If the Chickenhawk uniform portrayed in this pic is what their uniforms are really going to look like, I must conclude that the inspiration for this must have been some late night/early morning Wal-Mart shoppers under the influence of controlled substances wearing an assortment of mismatched pajamas and hunting gear.

I’ve never been in favor of fashion police, but these uniforms may change that attitude.

Posted: 12 March 2013 07:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

They go very well with some of the jewelry.
Yes, hideous. Not bad up top but the pants…oh my.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.