Some things just get old….
Posted: 10 March 2013 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

I’m tired of seeing the Presbyterian Manor advertisement on Topeka television stations.  I understand the nice little lady has only used her vacuum cleaner three times in 13 years.  I don’t care.  Her laugh, however, has worn out its welcome.  Everytime I see her, anymore, I hit the mute button as quickly as I can.

Does anyone else tire of seeing the same commericals over and over?  Or, are there some that are just like fingernails on a chalboard?

Posted: 11 March 2013 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

I don’t have cable.  I only use the television to watch movies.  For games, I go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Stillwater which has a large ventilated smoking area.
I am forced to endure the same awful commercials on that radio station we talked about in another thread. One that really gets me is the one for Omley Real Estate which says the market is good and we have buyers, we just need more property.  The problem with this ad is that it has been running for four years.  The one that really annoys me is the PSA on Gout.  They run it all the time.  That station has some of the worst commercials I ever have been subjected to.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.