Michael… Get one while they’re hot!!!!
Posted: 25 January 2013 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  784
Joined  2012-10-10

Michael, I see The Mercury front page is advertising commerative plaques celebrating the football team’s Big 12 season.  If is unfair to your cats, if they don’t have one to view in your home.  Either you order one, or I’ll have to turn you in to the SPCA!!!!

Posted: 25 January 2013 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

My cats are all TCU fans, except for underfooticus who likes Notre Dame.  Send my plaque to Bruce Weber.  I am sure he will be pleased to be reminded of his position in the hierarchy of KSU athletics.  If he should win the NCAA tournament, Snyder will have him fired.

Posted: 25 January 2013 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  784
Joined  2012-10-10

Weelllll… If the cats don’t want a plaque, the front page also says there’s a new ‘climbing wall’ at the rec complex.  Take ‘em there for a weekend getaway.  Even if the climbing wall has a PowerCat on it, the cats can look past it and enjoy the climb.

Posted: 26 January 2013 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Larry,
I think I might take them there and leave them there. Caticus just lept a good five feet from the butcher block onto my back…was a bit short so had to slither down my back which is now covered with scratches.  I haven’t experienced this since Tish Darlington many years ago…but, that is another story, best left untold.

Posted: 26 January 2013 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

By the way, Bruce needs some voice coaching.  I just listened to his show and he sounds like Walter Brennan.  Martin sounded like King Kong.  Weber needs to work on this aspect of his game.  I could help him but it will cost the Athletic Department $300 an hour.  When I was in Tucson as the Director of Human resources, we consulted with several coaches on their speaking abilities.  We helped them.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.