Lets all root for KU tonight
Posted: 22 January 2013 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

We need, as TRUE Wildcat fans, to show up this Weber fellow who pretends to the Martin throne, as the charlatan that he is.

Posted: 22 January 2013 01:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

You’ve got it right, Michael!  There’s no way we’ll ever get rid of this coach if he keeps winning.  We MUST root for the other team.  It’s what’s best!!!  I mean, what if Weber would take this team to the Final Four??  What if Weber beats KU a couple times this season?  What if… Dread the thought of him ever being successful.  Weber wasn’t hire to win.  He was hired to run a mediocre basketball program that would always be second fiddle to the football team.

Posted: 22 January 2013 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Well, Larry
You are right.  It is for the best.  It might hurt for a little while to jump up and down for those Jayhawks, if it helps us to get rid of Weber, it is for the ultimate good…although that tactic did not work with Franco Martino who repeatedly lost to the evil Hawks and still maintained his sainthood.  It did work with that prince fellow, though.  One loss to KU and he was toast, but, then again, he didn’t make scary faces or slap his players around.  These are the exciting things TRUE KSU fans love to watch and emulate.  EWAJ

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Off with his head!  He should be fired tomorrow!  Losing by four points to a wimpy team like that…pitiful.  If he had just made some scary faces at the officials or smacked Rodney for his sub-standard performance, the Wildcats would have prevailed.  I am shocked by this lack of coaching.
How is South Carolina doing in the SEC by the way?

Posted: 23 January 2013 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Oh, Larry…I think you have peaked in rank.  You crossed the 200 mark, but no green box.

Posted: 23 January 2013 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

I did notice my pay per post hadn’t escalated when I exceeded the 200 mark.  Will need to have a discussion w/Ned and familiarize him with the fine print in my contract!!!!

Posted: 23 January 2013 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Looks like there should be room for eight or nine green boxes more.  The standard, thus far seems to have been one green box for 25 posts…Maybe you need to hit the 250 mark.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.