Sniffing kitty litter, I believe you said Larry
Posted: 16 January 2013 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

when I told you that Bob Strawn would run again.  I will anxiously await your apology.  :-)

Posted: 17 January 2013 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  796
Joined  2012-10-10

Michael, I bow to your superb early forecasting of the participants in the political arena.  You WERE CORRECT!!!! 

Honestly, I’m extremley happy to see Bob back in the mix.  This will add some interesting dialogue to the campaigns.  Bob, and I must agree with him, is really wanting the powers that be to consider consolidation of City/County.  With today’s technology, there should be some efficiencies of operation available through consolidation that would cut costs of government as being operated today.  The toughest hurdle will be the County Commissioners.  Those positions pay well and I don’t see the folks elected to those chairs giving up their salaries and power, easily. 

Posted: 17 January 2013 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

I could have told you about Deb as well but she wanted Felber to know first.  She has always liked Felber better…..:-(

Posted: 17 January 2013 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2012-10-10

Does Strawn even live here anymore? He was spending a lot of time on the old forums bragging about how much nicer Minnesota was than Kansas.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.