Kansas ranks last…. 
Posted: 20 December 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

http://www.littleapplepost.com/2012/12/19/kansas-ranks-low-in-survey/

Kansas ranks lowest in the 50 states in emergency prepardness survey.  And, we’re moving the laboratory that houses deadly diseases, to both animal and man, to our fair city.  Hmmm…

We have a State government that puts its far right social agenda at the top of any priority list.  Evidently, the Governor feels if there is a natural disaster or significant emergency, he’s just schedule another prayer meeting with the Governor of Texas.  He sends back any federal funds that come our way, since he doesn’t want to show any support for this President.  Politics over the safety of the constituency… Good job, Brownie.

Posted: 20 December 2012 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Larry,
Just so you know, I was awarded my fourth green box.  I am pleased as punch about that.
As far as Brownbutt is concerned…I have hated him for at least thirty-five years.  He was a jackass, smarmy little politician when he was in college.  He hasn’t improved with age.  Thank God he never took a Speech class from me, or he might be president.

Posted: 20 December 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

Wow!  Congrats, Michael!  4 Boxes… Guess I’ll share rank w/you.  Got photos, this week, of our son shaking hands with a 3-Star General, during his promotion ceremony.  Surely, you and I are right up there with “General” rank on The Mercury Discussion Board.

Posted: 20 December 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Thank you General Williams.  Because I am Navy, I believe I am Admiral Hadley.  I want to thank all of those who supported my increase in rank.  It is not an everyday affair when you get four green boxes.  I am as proud as punch….wait…I already said that…hahaha

Posted: 20 December 2012 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  479
Joined  2012-10-10

Michael;  You still have time to grow in rank.  I think you currently are Rear Admiral Lower Half The green boxes should be changed to the approriate flag.

‹‹ When is it enough?      I am pleased as punch ››

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.