As the forecasted snow storm approaches, Kansas State University officials announced Wednesday that they have cancelled Thusday classes in anticipation of weather problems.
The university was the largest of several area entities to have cancelled activities or closed for the day.
Go to www.themercury.com to see more closings and cancellations as they become available, or to sign up for our text alerts.
• St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Soup Supper scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday has been cancelled.
• American Legion Post 17 Bingo has been cancelled.
• NALC Branch 1018 Meeting re-scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 27.
• Manhattan High School Choir Concert rescheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 26, at 7 p.m.
• Seven Dolors Catholic Church religious education casses canceled.
Incoming flights to Manhattan Regional airport Wednesday evening are canceled.
Manhattan Area Technical College — no classes after 5:30 p.m.
Cloud County Community College, Geary County campus — no Wednesday night classes.
• American Legion Post 17 Coffee has been cancelled.
• Rep. Tim Huelskamp’s office will be closed.
Outgoing flights to Manhattan Regional Airport Thursday morning have been canceled.
Cloud County Community College, Geary County campus — closed.