Alas, KSU faculty do pay taxes on retirement income

By Letters to the Editor

As I understand it, my with-drawals from my 403(b) will be taxed as ordinary income. If you know of a legal way to avoid paying income tax on that, please advise me.

Read More ...

This page and other exclusive local content require a subscription.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502 | Copyright 2016